1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short not to enjoy it.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
5. Don’t buy stuff you don’t need.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Stay…
It’s no secret to anyone who has relocated to the Spanish capital that Madrid is a warm and welcoming city. Locals rub shoulders with people of all nationalities and the city has a wealth of vibrant, exciting barrios to discover.
See on englishwarehouse.com
Pinterest has quickly become a hot social site for curating themed boards for things like wedding planning, recipes and fashion. Among the pretty pin boards, there are also a lot of weird photos that kind of make us go, “WTF?” That’s exactly the sentiment Allison Tyler had, which inspired her …
Kate Brodock is executive director of digital and social media at Syracuse University, where she leads efforts in the space. Connect with her on Twitter at @just_kate and @othersidegroup. If you’re a Generation X-er or older, you likely use social media to cut it in the real world. You may a…
We all know ants are incredibly capable creatures. They live in vast, interconnected colonies, can lift several times their own body weight, and coordinate their activity with incredible precision. But many of the things that make ants impressive would also make them formidable foes.